- Understand demographics and market dynamics to identify where to expand/close stores
- Target locations with complementary brands using detailed tenant lists
- Leverage proprietary retail databases with valuable metrics (sales/s.f., occupancy, grades)
- Assess major risk factors facing the economy and retail to enhance decision-making
- Anticipate the impact of ecommerce and follow trends to stay ahead of the curve
- Map and profile competitive tenants and surrounding retail centers to guide strategies
- Benchmark performance of current locations using property-specific and retail sector data
The Green Street Difference
Green Street has developed its proprietary, differentiated research methodology over the past 30 years. As the leader in real estate research, we bring a unique set of advantages to commercial real estate investors.
Beyond Data to Provide Direction
Our data assets and experienced analyst team are extensive, but we go beyond the data. Our research and analytics make sense of the data and provide direction to our clients.
A Proven Track Record
We have a demonstrated ability to boldly predict the direction of real estate values and relative sector performance.
Expertise in Both the Public and Private Markets
Our ability to forecast the future direction of property stems from our unique expertise in both the public and private commercial real estate markets.
Ease of Use
We handle the challenging and time-consuming process of aggregating, integrating, and analyzing vast amounts of data and—just as important—distilling it down into an easily-digestible format, separating noise from the information that will impact investment performance.
Green Street is not affiliated with any commercial brokerage firm, investment bank, lending operation, or MLS platform. We are a respected, third-party provider of objective and unbiased research.
Become a client
Learn about our Services
To inquire about becoming a client, or if you have any questions about any of our products and services, please contact Sales at +1 (949) 640-8780 or follow the link below and complete our online form.
To become a client or learn more about how our service offerings can benefit you, please call our sales team at +44 (0)20 3793 7000 or follow the link below and complete our online form.
*Please note that we only accept as clients entities or persons who can be classified as professional clients or eligible counterparties under the FCA rules.