Institutional Investment Managers
Investment managers turn to Green Street Advisors, the authority on REITs for more than 30 years, for independent, conflict-free research. Green Street helps institutional investors:
- Improve decision-making in real estate capital allocation using our time-tested approach to valuation and must-have data, analytics and insight.
- Drive alpha generation by accessing limited distribution investment recommendations
- Gain perspective on public & private markets with Green Street’s thought-provoking industry, sector and company reports.
- Perform due diligence via corporate access events such as one-on-one and group management meetings and property tours
- See the full picture in the REIT markets from fully integrated sales dedicated to understanding publicly traded real estate
Green Street research and analytics helps
Institutional Investors and Managers:
Inform investment decisions with our trusted REIT valuation models and cap rate data that's viewed as the industry's gold standard
Test investment theses by speaking directly to Green Street’s specialized and knowledgeable REIT-dedicated sales team and best-in-class analysts
Uncover actionable intelligence on the financial position and sustainability of companies
Anticipate market movements with Green Street analysis of private and public market valuations, fundamentals and forecasts
Understand key trends with Green Street’s unrivaled perspective on topics that shape the REIT market (eCommerce and other disruptors, oil pricing, currency, cap-ex, interest rates)
Answer difficult questions by tapping into Green Street’s specialized quantitative team to gather data for specialized requests
The top institutional investors rely on Green Street research
Over 800 reports published annually, covering more than 14 property sectors and 50+ markets
Millions of data points and powerful analytical tools at your fingertips
Become a client
Learn about our Services
To inquire about becoming a client, or if you have any questions about any of our products and services, please contact Sales at +1 (949) 640-8780 or follow the link below and complete our online form.
To become a client or learn more about how our service offerings can benefit you, please call our sales team at +44 (0)20 3793 7000 or follow the link below and complete our online form.
*Please note that we only accept as clients entities or persons who can be classified as professional clients or eligible counterparties under the FCA rules.