Green Street’s Disclosure Information
Management of Conflicts of Interest: Conflicts of interest can seriously impinge the ability of analysts to do their job, and investors should demand unbiased research. In that spirit, Green Street adheres to the following policies regarding conflicts of interest:
- Green Street employees are prohibited from owning the shares of any company in our coverage universe.
- Green Street employees do not serve as officers or directors of any of our subject companies.
- Neither Green Street nor its employees/analysts receives any compensation from subject companies for inclusion in our research.
- On occasion, Green Street analysts may be contacted by companies within the firm’s coverage universe regarding potential employment opportunities. Additional disclosure will be made when appropriate.
Please also have regard to the Affiliate Disclosures listed above when considering the extent to which you place reliance on this research presentation and any research recommendations made herein.
Green Street, at times, assists Eastdil Secured, a real estate brokerage and investment bank, when Eastdil Secured provides investment banking services to companies in Green Street’s coverage universe. Green Street is never part of the underwriting syndicate or the selling group, but Green Street may receive compensation from Eastdil Secured for consulting services that Green Street provides to Eastdil Secured related to Eastdil Secured's investment banking services. Green Street does not control, have ownership in, or make any business or investment decisions for Eastdil Secured.
A number of companies covered by Green Street research reports pay an annual fee to receive Green Street’s research reports. Green Street may periodically solicit this business from the subject companies. In the aggregate, annual fees for GSA (US) and GSA (UK) research reports received from subject companies represent approximately 3% of each of GSA (US)’s and GSA (UK)'s respective total revenues.
Green Street publishes research reports covering issuers that may offer and sell securities in an initial or secondary offering. Broker-dealers involved with selling the issuer’s securities or their affiliates may pay compensation to GSA upon their own initiative, or at the request of Green Street's clients in the form of "soft dollars," for receiving research reports published by Green Street.
The information contained in this presentation is based on data obtained from sources we deem to be reliable; it is not guaranteed as to accuracy and does not purport to be complete. This presentation is produced solely for informational purposes and is not intended to be used as the primary basis of investment decisions. Because of individual client requirements, it is not, and it should not be construed as, advice designed to meet the particular investment needs of any investor. This presentation is not an offer or the solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any security.
For Green Street’s advisory customers, this research presentation is for informational purposes only and the firm is not responsible for implementation. Nor can the firm be liable for suitability obligations.
GSA (US) is an accredited member of the Investorsidesm Research Association, whose mission is to increase investor and pensioner trust in the U.S. capital markets system through the promotion and use of investment research that is financially aligned with investor interests.
GSA (US) generally prohibits research analysts from sending draft research reports to subject companies. However, it should be presumed that the analyst(s) who authored this presentation has(/have) had discussions with the subject company to ensure factual accuracy prior to publication, and has(/have) had assistance from the company in conducting due diligence, including visits to company sites and meetings with company management and other representatives.
References to "Green Street" in Disclosures in this section and in the Other Important Information section apply to:
- GSA (US) to the extent that this presentation has been disseminated in the USA; or
- GSA (UK) to the extent that this presentation has been disseminated in the EEA.
Green Street Advisors US is exempt from the requirement to hold an Australian financial services license under the Act in respect of the financial services; and is regulated by the SEC under US laws, which differ from Australian laws.
Green Street Advisors UK Ltd. is exempt from the requirement to hold an Australian financial services license under the Act in respect of the financial services; and is regulated by the FCA under UK laws, which differ from Australian laws.
Green Street reserves the right to update the disclosures and policies set out in this document at any time. We encourage a careful comparison of these disclosures and policies with those of other research providers, and welcome the opportunity to discuss them.
Affiliate Disclosures: Green Street does not directly engage in investment banking, underwriting or advisory work with any of the companies in our coverage universe. However, the following are potential conflicts regarding our affiliates that should be considered:
- Green Street has an advisory & consulting practice servicing investors seeking to acquire interests in publicly-traded companies. Green Street may provide such valuation services to prospective acquirers of companies which are the subject(s) of Green Street’s research reports.
- An affiliate of GSA (US) is the investment manager of an equity securities portfolio on behalf of a single client. The portfolio contains securities of issuers covered by Green Street’s research department. The affiliate also acts as a sub-adviser to an outside Investment Management firm. The sub-advisor will develop and provide a suggested asset allocation model based on published research that is received from the research department. The affiliate is located in a separate office, employs an investment strategy based on Green Street’s published research, and does not trade with Green Street’s trading desk.
EEA Recipients: For use only by Professional Clients and Eligible Counterparties: GSA (UK) is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom to issue this report to "Professional Clients" and "Eligible Counterparties" only and is not authorized to issue this report to "Retail Clients", as defined by the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority. This report is provided in the United Kingdom for the use of the addressees only and is intended for use only by a person or entity that qualifies as a "Professional Client" or an "Eligible Counterparty". Consequently, this report is intended for use only by persons having professional experience in matters relating to investments. This report is not intended for use by any other person. In particular, this report intended only for use by persons who have received written notice from GSA (UK) that he/she/it has been classified, for the purpose of receiving services from GSA (UK), as either a "Professional Client" or an "Eligible Counterparty". Any other person who receives this report should not act on the contents of this report.
Protection of Proprietary Rights: To the extent that this report is issued by GSA (US), this material is the proprietary and confidential information of Green Street Advisors, LLC, and is protected by copyright. To the extent that this report is issued by GSA (UK), this material is the proprietary and confidential information of Green Street Advisors (U.K.) Limited, and is protected by copyright. This presentation may be used solely for reference for internal business purposes.